Wednesday 30 January 2013

New lens - Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8

                                                                  
For a while I have wanted a new lens, actually there is always a long list of photographic equipment that I want, but it's not possible to have it all at once. I'm a Canon user and I really wanted to purchase the Canon L series 24 - 70 mm lens. But at over a thousand pounds it was going to take me a while to afford it. I knew Tamron did an equivalent lens, so did some research. 


Tamron have a 24-70mm F2.8 lens and a SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8. I decided to purchase the 28 - 75mm lens, mainly because it was the cheaper of the 2 lens. Money is a little tight at the moment and the 24 - 70mm Tamron lens wasn't cheap enough for me not to hold out till I could afford the Canon L series lens.

So far I have been very pleased with my purchase. I was photographing at a friends wedding as a favour a couple of weeks ago. Here's a preview of the photos I took of the beautiful bride getting ready the morning of her wedding, taken with my new lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...